Are you totally into business, technology & amp; gadgets? Then Baaz and WINMAG Pro are looking for you. As a trainee you will learn what it is like to create top notch magazines and online content in a team.
What are you going to do?
Sitting on top of the news, you are awake at night when there is something to report. An interview? Piece of cake; for well-known photographers and musicians as well as industry insiders and successful entrepreneurs you will feel a burning interest. You work as a full-fledged editor and publish news articles on our websites and associated social media. We guide you extensively and together we transform you into a respectable editor.
What do we expect from you?
- Enthusiasm and 110% commitment.
- You have MBO or HBO work and thinking level and preferably follow study communication / marketing / journalism.
- Affinity with music, entrepreneurship or IT (at least one of the aforementioned areas of interest).
- Your ABN (writing and speaking) is of a good, if not high level.
- You don’t turn your hand around for a tight schedule.
- You go for the scoop and be the first to bring the latest news, be it on the road, on the couch or from the office.
- You know your way around the web and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What can you expect
- Accompanied by a seasoned team, shared drinks and first-class access to the famous Clipboard parties.
- Interview opportunities with renowned artists, photographers and successful entrepreneurs.
- Practical experience with which you take ten steps forward as a prospective editor, journalist or marketeer.
- Space for initiative. We are always open to ideas.
- Internship compensation.
Let us know why you are the perfect candidate. Mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information? Contact us by phone at 015-7600700.