DIGIFOTO is the place to be in the field of photo & amp; videography. From interviews, inspiration, reviews to the latest news – everything at DIGIFOTO is about photography & amp; video. With two fantastic magazines and an extensive online community, we are immediately looking for editors to join our team.
what are you going to do?
Sit on top of the news and you can even wake up at night if there is something to report. Developing and implementing online and printing strategies, writing supporting reviews, maintaining relationships with producers and suppliers, interviews with well-known photographers, taking and publishing related news, keeping up with socials, writing articles for the websites and writing making inspiring press trips. As an editor, you provide content: a lot of content and you are fully involved in a professional team.
Who are you?
- You have a good understanding or a broad (technical) knowledge in photography and video.
- You have MBO / HBO work and thinking level and you preferably have completed / completed a study in Journalism, Communication or something similar.
- You don’t turn your hand around for a tight schedule.
- You do not shy away from contact with producers and suppliers, both by telephone and face to face.
- You spend a large part of your time on social media and this therefore no longer holds any secrets for you.
- You are eager to be the first to get news on your platform, whether you are in front of the TV, in the office or on the road.
- You are energetic and know how to get others involved.
- You are smart and easily make yourself familiar with a new management environment for planning and publishing content.
- You like to dive into data and analyze content. From this you get the right information whether we should sail on the same or a different course.
What can you expect
- Good working atmosphere. With monthly drinks.
- Money, or a competitive salary.
- Space for new initiatives and ideas, whether you are an intern or a manager. We are always open to this.
- A flat organization that results in a beer with the boss on the friday afternoon or a game of table tennis.