DIGIFOTO is the place to be in the field of photo & amp; videography. From interviews, inspiration, reviews to the latest news – everything at DIGIFOTO is about photography & amp; video. With two fantastic magazines and an extensive online community, there is plenty to do and learn with us!
Sit on top of the news and you can even wake up at night if there is something to report. Keeping up with socials, writing articles for our social platforms and websites. As a trainee at our editorial staff you support in all possible areas and you fully participate in a professional team of editors who guide you where necessary and where you will learn a lot.
What are you going to do?
- You have MBO or HBO work and thinking level and you prefer to study communication, marketing or something similar.
- You don’t turn your hand around for a tight schedule.
- You spend a large part of your time on social media and this therefore no longer holds any secrets for you.
- You are eager to be the first to get news on your platform, whether you are in front of the TV, the office or on the road.
- You are energetic and know how to get others involved.
- You are smart and easily make yourself familiar with a new management environment for planning and publishing content.
- You like to dive into data and analyze content. From this you get the correct information whether we should sail on the same or a different course.
what can you expect?
- Professional team with monthly drinks and the famous Clipboard parties.
- Money, or a competitive internship salary.
- Space for new initiatives and ideas, whether you are an intern or a manager. We are always open to this.
- A flat organization that results in a beer with the boss on the vrijmibo or a game of table tennis.
- Place to stay after your internship.
Let us know why you are the perfect candidate. Mail your resume and motivation to email@example.com. More information? Contact us by phone at 0157600700.